M.A. in fashion
- FASH 501 Fashion Design and Development*
- FASH 502 Fashion and Accessory Sketching and Illustration*
- FASH 503 Forecasting and Business Trends*
- ARTH 701 Contemporary Art
- FASH 710 Fashion Materials and Structures
- FASH 713 Drawing and Illustration for the Fashion Designer
- FASH 715 Multimedia Communication for Fashion
- FASH 716 Fashion Studio Practice I
- FASH 721 Computer-enhanced Fashion Design
- FASH 725 Fashion Studio Practice II
- FASH 749 Fashion M.A. Final Project
- — 500- to 700-level elective
Total course of study: 45 hours*
* Intensive coursework may be assigned upon admission.
Consult your faculty adviser in selecting elective courses.
Course numbers and titles are subject to change.