M.A. in cinema studies
- CINE 703 Research Methodology in Cinema Studies
- CINE 705 History of Cinema
- CINE 710 Critical Concepts in Cinema Studies: Narratology, Aesthetics and Auteurism
- CINE 715 American Cinema
- CINE 725 World Cinema
- CINE 737 Graduate Seminar in Cinema Studies*
- CINE 740 The New Hollywood*
- CINE 747 Issues in Cinema Theory
- CINE 788 Cinema Studies M.A. Thesis
- — 500- to 700-level studio elective
Total course of study: 45 hours
* Choose one of these two courses.
Consult your faculty adviser in selecting elective courses.
Course numbers and titles are subject to change.