M.A. in business design and arts leadership
- SDES 507 Finance and Accounting for Creative Industries*
- BDAL 701 Principles of Business Design and Arts Leadership
- BDAL 709 Business Complexities in Creative Industries
- BDAL 739 Funding Arts and Cultural Initiatives†
- BDAL 745 Marketing Arts and Cultural Initiatives‡
- BDAL 746 Arts Leadership Internship§
- BDAL 749 Business Design and Arts Leadership M.A. Final Project
- BUSI 715 Strategic Decision-making for Enterprise Success
- BUSI 739 Funding Art and Design Ventures†
- BUSI 745 Marketing Art and Design Ventures‡
- BUSI 746 Entrepreneurship Practicum§
- WRIT 743 Professional Writing for Business Applications
- — 500- to 700-level elective
Total course of study: 45 hours*
* Intensive coursework may be assigned upon admission.
† Choose one of these two courses.
‡ Choose one of these two courses.
§ Choose one of these two courses.
Consult your faculty adviser in selecting elective courses.
Course numbers and titles are subject to change.