M.A. in animation
- ANIM 501 Animation Context and History*
- ANIM 504 Character Animation Basics*
- ANIM 505 Animation Character Set-up*
- VSFX 501 Digital 3-D Effects*
- ANIM 705 Animation Aesthetics and Practice
- ANIM 709 Computer-generated Modeling and Design
- ANIM 713 Drawing in Motion
- ANIM 714 3-D Cartoon Character Animation†
- ANIM 715 Character Look Development†
- ANIM 724 3-D Naturalistic Character Animation‡
- ANIM 725 Environment Look Development‡
- ANIM 737 Collaborative Project
- ANIM 748 Animation M.A. Final Project
- ARTH 702 Art Criticism
- — 700-level ANIM, DWRI, FILM, ITGM, MOME, MPRA, PROD, SFDM, SNDS, THED or VSFX elective, or CLC 580
Total course of study: 45 hours*
* Up to three intensive courses may be assigned upon admission. Intensive courses are only available at the Atlanta and Savannah locations.
† Choose one of these two courses.
‡ Choose one of these two courses.
Consult your faculty adviser in selecting elective courses.
Course numbers and titles are subject to change.