M.A. in accessory design
- ACCE 501 Accessory Design and Development*
- FASH 502 Fashion and Accessory Sketching and Illustration*
- FASH 503 Forecasting and Business Trends*
- ACCE 711 Methodologies in Accessory Design
- ACCE 715 Presentation Methods I: Portfolio Development
- ACCE 720 Presentation Methods II: Marketing a Personal Aesthetic
- ACCE 725 Computer-aided Design for Accessories
- ACCE 730 Accessory Studio I: Collection Conceptualization
- ACCE 740 Accessory Studio II: Production Planning and Execution
- ACCE 749 Accessory Design M.A. Final Project
- ARTH 701 Contemporary Art
- — 500- to 700-level elective
Total course of study: 45 hours*
* Intensive coursework may be assigned upon admission.
Consult your faculty adviser in selecting elective courses.
Course numbers and titles are subject to change.