Interaction design minor
Interaction design involves the creation of a representational dialogue between people and the products, environments and communications encountered in everyday human experience. The interaction design minor focuses on the convergence and integration of digital media and traditional product design. The curriculum covers aesthetics, usability and creativity.
- ITGM 267 Core Principles: Interactive Design
- IACT 317 Interactive Product Design
- IACT 315 Human/Computer Interaction
- IACT 370 Information Architecture
- IACT 375 Perceptual and Cognitive Human Factors
- IACT 435 Interaction Design Studio