Historic preservation certificate
Students gain a fundamental understanding of the broad applications of historic preservation to art, planning and modern living. Coursework is intended to enhance the knowledge base of professionals working directly or indirectly in the field to introduce students to new career options.
Curriculum: 20 hours
- HIPR 701 Preservation History and Theory
- HIPR 703 Preservation Law and Advocacy*
- HIPR 704 Preservation Economics and Development*
- HIPR 706 Preservation Research and Survey
- HIPR 709 Conservation Science and Preservation Technology
* Choose one of these two courses.