Fragrance marketing and management minor
Through the planning and implementation of a new fragrance launch, students gain valuable hands-on experience with the essential materials and core ingredients of fragrance while also analyzing business models and operating strategies that fuel the growth of the international fragrance industry. This exploration allows students to develop a unique appreciation for the role fragrance products play in building global fashion brands and maximizing financial performance.
- FASM 210 Digital Presentation Techniques
- FASM 311 New Media Methods for Retail and Digital Spaces
- FASM 320 Fragrance Marketing and Management
- FASM 330 New Fragrance Product Launch
- — Directed elective*
Total course of study: 25 hours
* Choose one of the following: ADVE 341 Branding, BREN 200 Introduction to Branded Entertainment, BUSI 265 Principles of Marketing, FASM 215 Fashion Aesthetics and Style, IDUS 321 Industrial Design in the Marketplace, MOME 408 Multiplatform Media Brand Packaging, PHOT 214 Lighting Applications: From Products to Portraits or WRIT 210 Promotional Writing.