Fashion photography minor
Through the creative use of camera controls, lighting techniques and digital software, students learn to capture images of the fashion world both in the studio and on location. Students use these skills to compile a marketable portfolio that exhibits a signature fashion photography style.
- FASH 110 Introduction to Fashion Design
- FASM 210 Digital Presentation Techniques
- PHOT 113 Camera Exploration and Technique
- PHOT 114 Digital Imaging and Compositing
- PHOT 214 Lighting Applications: From Products to Portraits
- PHOT 332 Fashion Photography