Fashion journalism minor
The fashion journalism minor combines fashion and journalism knowledge to tell stories about creative professionals in the industry, their designs and innovations. Students learn to conduct interviews and research for inclusion in cohesive, informed and interesting fashion-related pieces to reach a variety of audiences through print and digital media.
- FASH 110 Introduction to Fashion Design
- FASH 247 History of Fashion
- WRIT 330 Writing About Fashion
- WRIT 345 News Writing and Editing
- WRIT 355 Writing for New Media I: Digital Communications