Character technical direction minor
Students learn rigging and character setup abilities to complement a major course of study in animation, visual effects, or interactive design and game development. These highly valuable skills emphasize organized and flexible thinking, incorporating thorough knowledge of human form and articulation through drawing as well as keen problem-solving.
- ANIM 280 3-D Character Setup and Animation
- CHAR 310 Scripting for Animators
- CHAR 314 Facial Setup and Animation
- CHAR 340 Non-human Character Setup
- CHAR 350 Advanced Character Setup