Ceramic arts minor
Students learn to produce ceramic objects that are technically and conceptually sound and may be functional or nonfunctional. Courses in architectural ceramics, ceramic surface design, hand building, mold making and wheel throwing allow students to develop skills that complement other disciplines.
- CERA 125 Introduction to Ceramics
- CERA 215 Ceramic Techniques: Wheel Throwing I
- CERA 218 Moldmaking and Slip Casting for Ceramics I*
- CERA 220 Ceramic Tableware Design*
- CERA 325 Intermediate Ceramics
- — CERA elective
Total course of study: 25 hours
* Choose one of these two courses.