- B.F.A. New Mexico State University, 2002
- M.F.A., School of the Museum of Fine Arts Boston/Tufts University, 2005
An exhibition at the DeCordova Museum in Lincoln, Massachusetts, and an artist project at the Scope International Art Fair in Basel, Switzerland, during Art Basel
Awards, recognitions and honors
New England Art Award; The Best of Boston, The Boston Phoenix
College Art Association
Publications and Presentations
- "Best of Art," Boston Home Magazine, 2009
- "In Pursuit of Beauty," Artscope Art Magazine, 2009
- "In Pursuit of Beauty at Montserrat College of Art," review, Berkshire Fine Arts Journal, 2008
- "Hello my Name is PIXNIT," review, The Boston Globe, 2008
- "Homeland Insecurity Ignites Adams ArtSpace," review, The Harvard Crimson, 2003
- 2011. Art First, Savannah College of Art and Design, Savannah, Georgia. Presentation: "Death by Misadventure"
- 2009. Institute of Contemporary Art, Boston, Massachusetts. Presentation: "Design as a Social Agent."