V. Elizabeth Turk
- B.S., Louisiana State University
- M.V.A., Georgia State University
Collections: High Museum of Art, Atlanta, Georgia; Polaroid Corporate Collection, Boston, Massachusetts; Museum of Contemporary Art of Georgia, Atlanta; Lamar Dodd Art Center, LaGrange, Georgia; University of West Georgia, Carrollton, Georgia; King and Spalding, Atlanta
Awards, recognitions and honors
Honoree, Georgia Women in the Visual Arts; Individual Artist grant, Georgia Council for the Arts; Individual Artist grant, Fulton County Arts Council; Individual Artist grant, Atlanta Bureau of Cultural Affairs; Fulton County Arts Council Residency fellowship, The Hambidge Center
Society for Photographic Education
Publications and Presentations
- William P. Baldwin and V. Elizabeth Turk, "Mantelpieces of the Old South: Lost Architecture and Southern Culture," 2005.
- Martha and Jay Shuler, "The Nature of Beauty." Editors: William P. Baldwin, Patty B. Fulcher and V. Elizabeth Turk, 2003.
- "Tremulous Anatomies," solo exhibition, University of West Georgia, Carrollton, Georgia, 2011.
- "Southern Women Photographers," Mobile Museum of Art, Mobile, Alabama, 2010.