- B.F.A., University of Georgia, 1996
- M.F.A., School of Visual Arts, 2004
Illustrated several articles in The New York Times Magazine; solo exhibition at Stux Gallery
Awards, recognitions and honors
"reGeneration: 50 Photographers of Tomorrow," Thames & Hudson 2005, London and Paris; Aperture 2006, New York
Publications and Presentations
- "Gritty Putty" by Felicia Feaster, The Atlantan Magazine, October 2008.
- "Spotlight on Local Talent" artist talk for Atlanta Celebrates Photography at the Museum of Contemporary Art of Georgia, October 2008.
- "Image Craft" produced by Helena Cavendish de Moura and The New York Times Magazine, filmed and edited by Jessica Ellis
- "Doctor or Drug Pusher?" photo illustrations, The New York Times Magazine cover story, June 17, 2007.