- The Institute of Design (Bauhaus) at Illinois Institute of Technology
- Southern Illinois University
- Georgia State University
Kurt Egelhaaf, Joseph Campbell and Norbert CurtinSteve Walker | Motion media design professor
Awards, recognition and honors
Several awards over the years including recognition from the Chicago International Film Festival, Broadcast Designers Association, Tellys and the International Monitor Awards
Founder of the Alias (now Maya) Users Group in 1987
Work as a director, designer, cameraman, editor, 3-D animator, compositor, visual effects supervisor, motion graphics designer, Web designer and motion graphics artist, either independently or while working with the following organizations: Eskay Film Services, Chicago, Illinois; Cinema Graphics, Chicago; Cinetron, Atlanta, Georgia; Computer Art and Animation Studio, Atlanta; Video Tape Associates, Atlanta; DESIGNefx, Crawford Communications, and KickIt Six, Atlanta; director of visual effects and animation, Turner Studios
Publications and presentations
- Films: "Bernie" (2011) "Codex Tympanos" (2006).
- Designer and FX artist for multimedia opera "Starchild."
- Designer and FX artist for the visual accompaniment to the symphony "The Messenger," premiered by the Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra.
- Designer and FX artist for the global interactive performances of "Smoke|Wire|Rock," premiered at the Cleveland Ingenuity Festival.