RA, LEED AP
- B.A., University of Colorado, Boulder, 1987
- M.L.A., North Carolina State University, 1993
- M.Arch., North Carolina State University, 1995
Gaining professional licensure as a registered architect
Awards, recognitions and honors
North Carolina American Society of Landscape Architects Honor Award
LEED Accredited Professional; Association of Collegiate Schools of Architecture; U.S. Green Building Council, Savannah Branch Leadership Group
Publications and Presentations
- "Texas Sustainable School Design Guidelines," 1999 - co-author
- "Guidelines for Energy-Efficient Sustainable Schools, Clark Co. Nevada," 2000 - co-author
- ACSA SE Regional Conference, Savannah, Georgia, Fall 2009: Topic Chair and author: "Landscape as Canvas"
- ACSA NE Regional Conference, Hartford, Connecticut, Fall 2010; Seventh Savannah Symposium, The Spirituality of Place, Winter 2011: Paper presentation and author: "The Suburban Land(scape) Accordance"