AIA, NCARB, LEED AP
- B.Des., University of Florida, magna cum laude, 1985
- M.B.A., University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 1988
- M.Arch, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 1988
American Institute of Architects
Architect, LS3P Associates, Charleston, South Carolina; project manager, city of Savannah, Department of Housing, Savannah; project architect, Lott+Barber Architects, Savannah; principal, Dawson Wissmach Architects, Savannah; principal, Dawson Architects, Savannah
Publications and presentations
- “Natural Wonder,” Good Housekeeping, Hearst Corporation, November 2011.
- “The Expanded SCAD Museum of Art,” Architectural Digest, Condé Nast, February 2012.
- “SCAD Museum of Art,” Architect Magazine, Hanley Wood, May 2012.