AIA, NCARB, LEED AP
- B.Des., University of Florida, magna cum laude, 1985
- M.B.A., University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 1988
- M.Arch, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 1988
Researching and investigating standards for academic building and facilities and relevance/application to renovation of historic buildings; new and innovative sustainable materials and construction methods acceptable by historic review boards for renovation and restoration of historic buildings and code; and regulatory issues related to gray water use in urban areas leading to the city of Savannah becoming the first municipality in Georgia to adopt appendix C of the International Plumbing Code to allow gray water systems, academic design standards for university facilities
American Institute of Architects
Publications and Presentations
- “Natural Wonder,” Good Housekeeping, Hearst Corporation, November 2011.
- “The Expanded SCAD Museum of Art,” Architectural Digest, Condé Nast, February 2012.
- “SCAD Museum of Art,” Architect Magazine, Hanley Wood, May 2012.