Foundation studies professor
- B.A., fine art, The College of William and Mary, 1977
- M.F.A., sculpture with drawing minor, Pratt Institute, 1983
Exhibiting sculptures and drawings at the Brooklyn Museum in Brooklyn, New York
Awards, recognitions and honors
Ford Foundation Grant
College Art Association, Foundations in Art: Theory and Education
Publications and Presentations
- Forum on Creativity, Pratt Institute, Brooklyn, New York.
- Sunday Lecture Series, The Brooklyn Museum, Brooklyn, New York.
- Understanding Creativity, National Public Radio, New York City, New York.
- "A Looking Glass on the Way We Might Live" The New York Times, Sunday, June 12 by William Zimmer.
- Published a review in Flash Art International, summer, 1996, pages 132-33: a solo painting exhibition titled "Jim Sajovic" at Leedy-Voulkos Gallery, Kansas City, Missouri.
- Published a review in Flash Art International, January/February, 1997, page 96: a group photography exhibition titled "Delirium" at Ricco/Maresca Gallery, New York City, New York.