Kevin G. Bell
- B.A., accounting, The City University of New York, 1981
- M.B.A., management, Southeastern University, 1995
- Ph.D., ABD, organizational behavior, Union Institute and University
Professor to business students who became national champions in online business collegiate competition. Founder and mentor to business students who become rookie champions in regional business project competition. Hired seven professors who became academic deans
Awards, recognitions and honors
Professor of the year, Who's who among business leaders worldwide, Wall street journal achievement award, Fortune humanitarian award for leadership, Sam Walton Fellowship
Publications and Presentations
- "Financing Capital Projects Through Grant Writing" Presentation to Living Tree Academy, Nashville, TN 2010
- "Leadership by the Book" Presentation to Living Tree Academy, Belize, Central America, 2009.
- "Advanced Academic Advising: New Students" Presentation to faculty of Strayer University. White Marsh,MD 2009.
- "Using Online Technology for Student Retention" Presentation to deans of Strayer University, 2008
- "University Self-Study for Accreditation" Presentation to Middle States Commission on Higher Education, 2007