Kevin G. Bell
- B.A., accounting, The City University of New York, 1981
- M.B.A., management, Southeastern University, 1995
- Ph.D., ABD, organizational behavior, Union Institute and University
"As an online professor I am inspired in knowing that I am making education available to populations that were formerly disenfranchised. It is thrilling to know that I am teaching students all over the world by establishing an online classroom environment that is conducive to learning and student involvement."Kevin G. Bell | General education professor
Awards, recognition and honors
Professor of the year, Who's who among business leaders worldwide, Wall street journal achievement award, Fortune humanitarian award for leadership, Sam Walton Fellowship
Academic dean, associate dean, professor, board member, regional vice president of A.L.Williams, general manager of American Fidelity Insurance Company, management consultant, accreditation consultant
Publications and presentations
- "Financing Capital Projects Through Grant Writing" Presentation to Living Tree Academy, Nashville, TN 2010
- "Leadership by the Book" Presentation to Living Tree Academy, Belize, Central America, 2009.
- "Advanced Academic Advising: New Students" Presentation to faculty of Strayer University. White Marsh,MD 2009.
- "Using Online Technology for Student Retention" Presentation to deans of Strayer University, 2008
- "University Self-Study for Accreditation" Presentation to Middle States Commission on Higher Education, 2007