Judith Ott Allen
- K-12 Teaching Certificate, art education
- B.A., studio arts, painting, Baldwin Wallace College, 1973
- M.A., art history, The Ohio State University, 1976
- Ph.D., art history, The Ohio State University, 1984
"To share a lifelong love of learning."Judith Ott Allen | Art history professor
Awards, recognition and honors
Sabbatical, Savannah College of Art and Design, 1992, 1998, 2006; Sabbatical, Johnson State College; doctoral fellowship, art history, The Ohio State University, 1974-77
Professor, art history, The Savannah College of Art and Design; assistant professor, humanities, art history, Johnson State College; visiting lecturer, art history, Miami University; teaching associate, art history, The Ohio State University
Publications and presentations
- "Iris and Morpheus: Investigating Visual Sources for Jerusalem 14." Blake, vol. 17 (Spring, 1984).
- "Clark Stewart's Illustrations for Blake's The Marriage of Heaven and Hell Reviewed." Blake, vol. 11 (Fall, 1977).
- "The Bird-Man of William Blake's Jerusalem. Blake Newsletter, vol. 10 (Fall, 1976).
- Numerous articles: Georgia Guardian/The Chronicle and The Magazine
- Numerous SCAD presentations