- B.A., The University of Warwick
- M.A., The University of Warwick
- Dip., Northumbria University
- Ph.D., Loughborough University
Publications and Presentations
- "The Animated Star in Silent Cinema," under consideration.
- "'Some of this Happened to the Other Fellow': Remaking GoldenEye 007 with Daniel Craig," The Intersection of Video Games and Movies, edited by Gretchen Papazian and Joseph Michael Sommers, McFarland, 2013.
- "And They Lived Happily Ever After???!: Adaptations of Literature in the Animated Feature Film - 'Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs' and 'Gulliver's Travels,' " The Journal of New Critical Thinking, Issue 5, 2010.
- "The 'Immortality' of the Animated (or Re-Animated) Film Star," University of Kent, Canterbury, England, 2012
- "Daniel Craig's GoldenEye 007: Remaking the Feature Film and Video Game." De Montfort University, Leicester, England, 2011
- "Global Plagiarism of American Animated Characters," The Centre for British Studies, Berlin, Germany, 2010
- "The Role of Spectacle in American Animation," University of Warwick, Coventry, England, 2010
- "Adaptations of Literature in the Animated Feature Film," University of Leicester, Leicester, England, 2009
- "Silent Film Adaptations of the Newspaper Comic Strip," British Film Institute, London, England, 2009