- B.A., Emory University, 1974
- M.B.A., Penn State University, 2007
As merchandise manager at Neiman Marcus, Green provided leadership to the store management team for achieving sustained growth of sales and market share while also building quality of customer service and expanding the client base of the business.
As vice president and merchandise manager for David's Bridal, Green worked effectively with merchandising and design teams to develop and introduce new bridal collections to successfully expand the scope of the business to encompass 25 percent of all bridal gown sales in the U.S.
As director of stores for Henri Bendel New York, Green provided leadership to a diverse group of store teams for building a stores organization recognized across the industry for its commitment to fashion leadership, store visual presentation and the highest levels of customer service.
Awards, recognitions and honors
- Neiman Marcus Group Star Award, July 2010
- Inducted into the Penn State University Chapter, Beta Gamma Sigma Honor Society for high academic achievement in the study of business management, June 2007
- Phi Beta Kappa Honors Graduate, Emory University, June 1974