Historic preservation professor
- B.A., geography, Pennsylvania State University, 1999
- M.F.A., historic preservation, Savannah College of Art and Design, 2005
Awards, recognitions and honors
Award of Excellence, American Society of Architectural Illustrators, 2008
- Vernacular Architecture Forum
- Society of Historical Archaeology
- Computer Applications and Quantitative Methods in Archaeology
- American Society of Architectural Illustrators
Publications and Presentations
- Reilly, Lisa, Keller, Chad, and Triplett, Edward. "The Medieval Design Process at Southwell Minster" in New Approaches to Medieval Architecture. Ed. Robert Bork and Abby McGehee. Ashgate Publishing Ltd., 2011.
- Three-dimensional illustration. Founding Gardners: The Revolutionary Generation, Nature, and the Shaping of the American Nation. By Andrea Wulf. New York: Knopf, 2011.
- Photograph. Copyright and Cultural Institutions: Guidelines for U.S. Library, Archives, and Museums. By Peter B. Hirtle, Emily Hudson, and Andrew T. Kenyon. Cornell University Library, 2009
- 3-D illustration. Montpelier's Other Half. By Tony Reichhardt. American Archaeology. Vol. 13 No. 2, Summer 2009.
- Society of Historical Archaeology 2011, Austin, Texas. Chad Keller, Worthy Martin, Peter Inker and Sarah Dylla. Beyond the Building: Providing Context to 3-D Reconstructions.
- SmartDoc Symposium 2010, University of Pennsylvania. Lisa Reilly, Worthy Martin and Chad Keller. Integrating 3-D Laser Scanning and 3-D Multimedia Tools for Investigating the Medieval Design Process at Southwell Minster.
- Computer Applications in Archaeology 2010, Granada, Spain. Chad Keller. Multiresolution Modeling for Multimodal Delivery: Practices for Constructing 3-D Models for Assorted Applications.
- Computer Applications in Archaeology 2009, Williamsburg, Virginia. David Koller, Bernard Frischer, Chad Keller, et al. Scanning the Laocoon: Combining 3-D Data Capture of an Original Sculpture and a Plaster Cast.
- Computer Applications in Archaeology 2009, Williamsburg, Virginia. Sarah Wells, Doug Ross and Chad Keller. Rome Reborn in Google Earth.
- Computer Applications in Archaeology 2008, Budapest, Hungary. Dean Abernathy and Chad Keller. Digitally Representing Historic Landscapes: Reconstructing James Madison's Working Farm at Montpelier.
- Computer Applications in Archaeology 2007, Berlin, Germany. Dean Abernathy and Chad Keller. New Digital Technologies in the Historic Reconstruction Project: Representing Colonial Williamsburg.