- B.S., psychology, Columbus State University, 2002
- B.F.A., sculpture, Atlanta College of Art, 2006
- M.F.A., sculpture, Rhode Island School of Design, 2009
- Collegiate Teaching Certificate, Brown University, The Harriet W. Sheridan Center for Teaching and Learning, 2009
"As a believer in communicative rationality, I find that the closest we can come to any truths are through dialogue. I find the academic setting to be the most productive environment for discovering the best means of communication and cultivating meaning."Casey Lynch | Sculpture professor
Awards, recognition and honors
International Sculpture Center's Outstanding Student Achievement in Contemporary Sculpture Award; Awards of Excellence, Rhode Island School of Design; RISD Graduate Sculpture Fellowship; finalist, "New York, New York" juried competition by MyArtSpace.com
Freelance artist and fabricator working in Atlanta and across the U.S.; Exhibitions: "Moonlight, Mai Tais and Magic" Spring Benefit, Allegra LaViola Gallery, New York, New York, 2011; "Launch-11," Salt Lake Art Center, Salt Lake City, Utah, 2010; "LeFlash," Castleberry Hill Arts District, Atlanta, Georgia, 2009; "Free Range," Work Gallery, Brooklyn, New York, 2009; "Tabula Rasa," Gallery Aferro, Newark, New Jersey, 2009
Publications and presentations
- "20UNDER40: Re-Inventing the Arts and Arts Education for the 21st Century." Bloomington, Indiana: Authorhouse (2010).
- "Nothing Makes Sense," Self-published (2009).
Harvard Arts and Creativity Research Colloquium. Harvard University, Cambridge, Massachusetts, 2009