- B.S., psychology, Columbus State University, 2002
- B.F.A., sculpture, Atlanta College of Art, 2006
- M.F.A., sculpture, Rhode Island School of Design, 2009
- Collegiate Teaching Certificate, Brown University, The Harriet W. Sheridan Center for Teaching and Learning, 2009
Awards, recognitions and honors
International Sculpture Center's Outstanding Student Achievement in Contemporary Sculpture Award; Awards of Excellence, Rhode Island School of Design; RISD Graduate Sculpture Fellowship; finalist, "New York, New York" juried competition by MyArtSpace.com
Publications and Presentations
- "20UNDER40: Re-Inventing the Arts and Arts Education for the 21st Century." Bloomington, Indiana: Authorhouse (2010).
- "Nothing Makes Sense," Self-published (2009).
Harvard Arts and Creativity Research Colloquium. Harvard University, Cambridge, Massachusetts, 2009