Benjamin Reid Phillips
- B.F.A., communication arts - illustration, Virginia Commonwealth University, 1999
- M.F.A., sequential art, Savannah College of Art and Design, 2002
Inclusion in the Cartoon Art Museum's 2009 "Monsters Of Webcomics."
Awards, recognitions and honors
First Place, Best Editorial Feature, Georgia College Press Association for the "Dr. Dead" serial featured in District.
Comic Book Legal Defense Fund, Comic Con International, ConceptArt.Org
Publications and Presentations
- Horrific Tale Anthology 2008, c. Midnight Horizon Comics. The story "One Bad Cat" appears as a part of this anthology.
- "Family Guy" Issues 1 and 2, c. Devil's Due Publishing / FOX Television. Artist on multiple stories.
- "Reasons I should Not Be On A Talkshow" Vol 2, c. Static Press. Inks.
- Senses, published by the Savannah College of Art and Design and distributed by Top Shelf Productions. The story "Breakfast" appears as a part of this anthology.
- "Archie and Friends", c. Archie Publications. Background inks.
- Betty, c. Archie Publications. Background inks.
- "KNIVES OUT!" posted at knivesoutcomicbook.blogspot.com, c. Benjamin Reid Phillips.
- Toonami EndGame no. 1-2 posted at Cartoon Network.com, c. Cartoon Network. Background inks.