- B.S., studio art, New York University, 1999
- M.S., communications design, Pratt Institute, 2003
Associate creative director, Superfad, New York, New York; freelancer, Digital Kitchen, Brand New School and Curious Pictures; producer, The National Geographic Channel, VH1, MTV, ESPN and Syfy; computer art instructor, School of Visual Arts, New York, New York
Publications and presentations
- Design is Kinky, Semi-Permanent Book, Published Artist, June 2008.
- Neilson, Camille, MacUser Magazine, Twenty/20 Feature Article, Pages 22-23, Vol 24, May 2008.
- Eismann, Katrin, Photoshop User Magazine, Creative Point of View Feature Article, Pages 50-51, October 2007.
- AreaofDesign.com, In The Spotlight, Feature Article, May 2007. Cochran, Josh, AmateruIllustrator.com, Feature Article, March 2007.
- Bjorn Bartholdy, Showreel.01, VOOM, Equator Launch, Credited Work for Equator HD, 2004.
- CorporateMediaNews.com, "Loyalkaspar Launches Voom's New HD Travel Channel Equator", Credited Work for Equator HD, 2004.
- DeMott, Rick, Animation World Magazine, Hot Spots Showcase:The Best in Animated & VFX Commercials, Credited Work for Target, August 31, 2003.
- Boyer, Trevor, DigitalContentProducer.com, Hot Spots, Target "Treehouse", Credited Work for Target, January 1, 2003.