Ashley C. Waldvogel
- B.F.A., painting and printmaking, Virginia Commonwealth University, 1992
- M.F.A., printmaking, Pratt Institute, 1997
"Products I designed have been featured in numerous national publications including O: The Oprah Magazine, Upscale Magazine, People en EspaÃ±ol, and Baby Talk. In addition, my artwork has been exhibited extensively throughout the United States including solo exhibitions at Vanderbilt University and Sewanee, The University of the South."
Publications and Presentations
- "9 Tips for Great Outdoor Photos of Your Kids -- Increase the odds of getting frame-worthy shots with expert tricks," National Wildlife Federation online magazine, Oct. 22, 2010
- "Playing with Imagination," National Wildlife Federation online magazine, Jan. 27, 2010
- "Here at Home," National Wildlife Federation online magazine, Feb. 10, 2009
- 2009. FATE: Foundations in Art Theory and Education Conference, Portland, Oregon. Panel: "What the Heck is 2D Design?"
- 2011. SECAC Conference, Savannah, Georgia. Panel: "Power Play: Negotiating a Balance Between Creativity and Constraint in Design"