Motion media design professor
- B.A. (Honors), fine art, University of Gloucester, 1993
- M.F.A., social history of art, Leeds University, 1995
- Higher Education Teaching Certificate, Level III, SEDA, Keele University, 1999
- Ph.D., History, Theory and Practice of Visual Arts, Keele University, 2001
Publications and Presentations
- "Conspiracy Coda Joy," live video performance at the New Media Caucus, Live Cinema Summit at the 98th College Art Association Conference, Columbia College, Chicago, 2010.
- "Going (Now) here," installation and live video performance at Muse: Art and Technology Week, Jepson Center for the Arts, Savannah, Georgia, 2010.
- "Shifting Ground and Desert Storm," live video performance installation, Art Basel Miami 09: "Sculpt Miami and Art Rouge" group exhibition, Miami, Florida, 2009.
- "VJ Praxis: Media Re-Mixing, Copyright and Expropriating the Spectacle," a VJ performance for the panel VJ Jam: Collaborations in Live Audio/Video Performance, SECAC, Mobile, Alabama, 2009.
- "Mis-Performance - Media Mediums," live media performance with the Medeology Collective at the Performance Studies International Conference in Zagreb, Croatia, 2009.
- "Digital Concretism," live performance of abstract animation and motion design content at SIGGRAPH-08 over a period of four days, 2008.
- "Media Remix: Copyright, Expropriation and Representation," in Journal FRAKCIJA, No. 50, 2009.
- "Medeology Modus," in Journal FRAKCIJA, No. 50, 2009.
- "The Dialogics of Chocolate," Global and Local Art Histories, edited by Celina Jeffreys and Gregory Minissale. Cambridge: Cambridge Scholars Publishing (2007).