SCAD events terms and conditions
Attendance at or participation in a ticketed event hosted or produced by The Savannah College of Art and Design, Inc. (“SCAD”) or held at any SCAD property or the Lucas Theatre (each, an “Event”) is subject to your agreement to the terms and conditions set forth below (the “Event Terms”). By entering an Event, you are acknowledging that you have read, understood and agree to the Event Terms, which are as follows:
- All ticket and pass sales are final and nonrefundable. Events are rain or shine. No refunds will be given due to inclement weather. Performers, speakers, artists and other scheduled talent are subject to change or cancellation at any time without notice. No refund will be owed if any performers, speakers, artists or other scheduled talent, performance or group is changed or canceled and the event still occurs.
- Event tickets and passes are non-transferable.
- Event tickets and passes do not guarantee seating.
- SCAD is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets or passes and will not replace or refund lost or stolen tickets or passes.
- No personal recordings of any kind are allowed at the Events. For the avoidance of doubt, photography equipment (with detachable or zoom lenses) is not permitted without an appropriate media or photo pass.
- You may not transmit or assist in the transmission of any aspect of the Event. For the avoidance of doubt, this includes posting or live-streaming pictures, video or other recordings of the Event on social media or otherwise.
- You acknowledge that the Event you are attending is a public event and that you have no expectation of privacy inside or outside the venues of the Event. You irrevocably grant permission to SCAD in perpetuity on a worldwide basis to utilize your name, image, likeness, and voice in any live or recorded audio, video, or photographic images of you at the Event for any purpose (including without limitation in any and all advertising, marketing, or publicity materials associated with the Event and/or SCAD) and in any and all manner and media now known or hereafter devised without further authorization from or compensation to you.
- SCAD reserves the right, without refund of any amount paid, to refuse admission to or eject, at any time, any person for any reason, including, without limitation, misconduct, intoxication, etc., as determined by SCAD in SCAD’s sole discretion.
- SCAD reserves the right to refuse items that, in SCAD’s sole discretion, may cause a danger or disruption to the Event or the other patrons.
- All patrons entering an Event are subject to search and may be screened by security staff.
- Firearms of any kind are strictly prohibited at any SCAD Event or on any SCAD property.
- All SCAD facilities and the Lucas Theatre are smoke-free facilities.
- You hereby assume any and all risks, whether expressly set forth herein, as well as any other risks or dangers incidental or in any way relating to the Event you attend, including those arising from or relating to the acts or omissions of third parties, including risk of loss or damage to your personal property and risks of personal injury and you voluntarily release SCAD and its agents from all related claims.