Currently enrolled degree-seeking, non degree-seeking or transient students who wish to enroll in a course, but do not want to receive a grade, may request through the registrar to audit the course, provided space is available. Auditing status is reflected by N on the grade report. Students must be eligible to register in the course they wish to audit. Degree-seeking students should consult a staff adviser before requesting to audit a course to determine the effect this may have on financial aid and scholarship status and awards.